The Heritage Museum
102 E 9th Street
PO Box 962
Leadville CO 80461
We are open 10-5 daily from Memorial Day weekend through the last weekend in September. Arrangements can also be made for group tours during the winter months. Admission $7.
The museum features
- A scale replica of the Leadville Ice Palace
- The Diorama Room
- Home furnishings and memorabilia from the Victorian era
- An assay office
- 10th Mountain Division memorabilia
- 19th century clothing, tools and toys, law enforcement items, theatrical cabinet cards of entertainers who performed in Leadville.
- The museum gift shops offers books, cards, and other unique items relating to Leadville and Colorado history.