The Heritage Museum
102 E 9th Street
PO Box 962
Leadville CO 80461
We will be open starting July 8th. Our hours will be 10am-2pm on Monday, Tuesday, Friday Saturday. We are in need of volunteers to allow us stay open for longer hours.
The museum features
- A scale replica of the Leadville Ice Palace
- The Diorama Room
- Home furnishings and memorabilia from the Victorian era
- An assay office
- 10th Mountain Division memorabilia
- 19th century clothing, tools and toys, law enforcement items, theatrical cabinet cards of entertainers who performed in Leadville.
- The museum gift shops offers books, cards, and other unique items relating to Leadville and Colorado history.
The Leadville Heritage Museum is owned and ran by the Lake County Civic Center Association which is a 501(c)(3). Please become a member in order to maintain our wonderful museum. We also need your help through your membership to maintain the Old Church just a block away.